Senior Manager, Customer Experience
We’re a climate-tech startup on a mission to create an entirely new consumer product sector. One that saves people money while making their lives easier, and saves the planet at the same time.
We’ve developed a series of innovative, non-invasive sensors and cutting-edge software that helps homeowners and property managers real-time cut their utility usage and carbon emissions.
PowerX recently closed an oversubscribed Seed round and is backed by some of the world's most respected venture funds and angels including Y Combinator, Spring Tide Capital, Antler, and senior executives from Tesla, SpaceX, and Hyperloop!
We help put more money in people's pockets, and less carbon in the air.
PowerX is looking for an experienced and energetic Customer Experience professional to operate and elevate our customer support operation. The ideal candidate is passionate about supporting our customers and excited to help build a world class support organization from the ground up.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as the face of PowerX to our customers and handle all customer issues and communications
- Help management define and set the vision for the end-to-end customer experience, the CX team, its culture and how it operates
- Work closely with the executive and product team to channel customer feedback and issues effectively to drive improvements in our products and develop new product ideas
Who we're looking for:
- 2-5 years in a customer experience/service function at a consumer product company with experience scaling teams and processes
- Experience with consumer electronics and DTC a plus.
- Zendesk wizard
- A keen understanding of the ideal customer journey and how to build the tools and processes to make it come to life
- Genuinely excited about helping individuals and businesses save money and save the planet
- Self-starter who can get up to speed quickly and hit the ground running
- Entrepreneurial, willing to try new things to get the deal done
- Wants to be involved with an early-stage startup, wants to contribute to the culture, and be part of the team
- Comfort with working with remote teams in different time zones and countries
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple levels within the organization.
- Excited to join an early founding team
PowerX is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Compensation and Benefits Package offered to employees
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision, dental, and more
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate remote work