Exchanges For Purchases Through WebsiteUpdated 7 months ago
We strive to ensure every one of our customers has a fantastic product experience. Our units come with a One (1) Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects, which we will attempt to repair or replace the affected device.
- We are no longer providing advanced exchanges.
- We will provide a prepaid shipping label for approved device exchanges under the One (1) Year Limited Warranty.
- All returns must be in good working condition (unless covered under the warranty) and include all delivered items and product packaging.
- At our discretion, we may charge you a restocking fee not to exceed NINE ($9) DOLLARS USD for missing items such as cables, manuals, sensors, power adapters, or items that we determine are damaged or require service; this includes packaging.
If directed to by support:
- Complete the supplied RMA form.
- Please follow the RMA request form’s instructions carefully.
- Once your request has been submitted, a return label will be emailed to you within 24 - 48 hours.
- Please pack all items in your return (cables, manuals, and the power adapter) and use the shipping label to send your package to us.
- Once your package has been received and inspected by our return warehouse, we will process your replacement within 24-48 hours.
Any forms submitted that are not reported to support will not be accepted for exchange and may delay your request.
Was this article helpful?