PowerX logo
PowerX logo

All articles

I have split electrical panels, what should I do?Updated 6 months ago

Note: Electrical panels contain high voltage and pose a risk of electrical shock or worse. PowerX Electricity should be installed by an electrician or qualified professional in compliance with all applicable local codes.

Depending on the distance between the two panels, you can use the additional clamp set to monitor breakers in the second panel or you may want to consider purchasing another PowerX Electricity unit if the second panel is far away. The additional clamp can stretch about three feet (3ft) from the PowerX Electricity unit.

Was this article helpful?