Return and Exchanges for Kickstarter/Indiegogo BackersUpdated 2 months ago
If your devices were purchased through Kickstarter or Ingiegogo, your pledge funds have been used to manufacture your devices. At this time, we will not be issuing returns or refunds for pledges that have already been delivered.
For more information, please visit:
Your pledge still is covered under our One (1) Year Limited Warranty. If you’re experiencing any issues with your device, please reach out to support to begin troubleshooting.
We are no longer providing advanced exchanges.
We will provide a prepaid shipping label for approved device exchanges under the One (1) Year Limited Warranty.
All returns must be in good working condition (unless covered under the warranty) and include all delivered items and product packaging.
At our discretion, we may charge you a restocking fee not to exceed NINE ($9) DOLLARS USD for missing items such as cables, manuals, sensors, power adapters, or items that we determine are damaged or require service; this includes packaging.
If directed to by support:
- Complete the supplied RMA Form
- Please follow the RMA request form’s instructions carefully.
- Once your request has been submitted, a return label will be emailed to you within 24 - 48 hours.
- Please pack all items in your return (cables, manuals, and the power adapter) and use the shipping label to send your package to us.
- Once your package has been received and inspected by our return warehouse, we will process your replacement within 24-48 hours.
Any forms submitted that are not reported to support will not be accepted for exchange and may delay your request.