Return Policy For Purchases Through WebsiteUpdated 8 days ago
After extensive troubleshooting or multiple replacements, we understand that things may not go as expected, and you may wish to return your devices. We've got you covered for up to 90 days from the day of receipt to return your unit(s) for a refund.
For orders placed before January 13th, 2022, the original return period of 120 days still applies.
Please note: PowerX no longer covers shipping and handling fees, and restocking fees may be assessed.
- All returns must be in good working condition for a full refund and include all delivered items, including the product packaging.
- At our discretion, we may charge you a restocking fee not to exceed NINE ($9) DOLLARS USD for missing items such as cables, manuals, sensors, power adapters, or items that we determine are damaged or require service; this includes packaging.
- Any damage caused to devices that are caused by a defect in craftsmanship will not be accepted for a refund.
- If your return is accepted within the return period, we will refund your purchase price less any applicable restocking fees not to exceed NINE ($9) DOLLARS USD.
To start a return:
- Complete the supplied RMA form.
- Please follow the RMA request form’s instructions carefully.
- Pack and send your returns to the address on the RMA form.
You must provide us with your tracking number once the item has been shipped. Failure to do so will cause a delay in processing your return.
Any forms submitted that are not reported to support will not be accepted for a return.
Once we have received your return, our returns team will inspect the devices for any damage or missing items. After the inspection is complete, we will process your refund minus any applicable restocking fees. Please allow 14 - 20 days for your return to be processed by the team and for a refund to be issued.