Setting up your PowerX HubUpdated 10 months ago
- Download the PowerX Mobile app
- Make sure your phone is connected to your Wi-Fi network. The hub only supports 2.4 GHz wi-fi networks at this time. Additionally the ethernet port is turned off at this time, please do not connect any ethernet cable to the hub to avoid any issues when adding the hub or sensors.
- In the PowerX app tap on "Connect Hub" If you do not see this option it can be access by going to the menu > tapping on "My Devices" > then selecting "Add Hub."
- Scan or manually enter your hubs QR code.
- Follow the next steps to name your hub and to enter your wi-fi credentials.
- You may see a couple security pop-ups on your phone asking to allow you to share your location and access your local network. Make sure to click allow.
- Allow the hub to connect to your wi-fi network. When you see a solid blue light you're ready to add your first sensor.
- The PowerX mobile app and hub have not been tested with iOS or Android beta versions. If you have trouble connecting your hub and are running an unreleased public version of iOS or Android, please try setting up the hub using another device operating on a public version of iOS or Android.
- The ethernet port on the hub is turned off at the moment. It will be available in the near future please do not plug in the ethernet cable is it can cause issues when setting up the hub and sensors.
- The hub only support 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks at this time.
If you have trouble please try the following steps or reach out to PowerX Support:
My Hub Will Not Connect To Wifi
What do the LED lights mean on my hub?
Was this article helpful?